FreshGo Hidrocor Icy Gray/Ice lenses are light blue color that almost look white in certain lighting.
Made without a limbal ring, shade adds a sense of elegance and beauty to anyone’s look!
- Lens limbal ring for a more natural look
- Base Curve: 8.6, Diameter: 14.2mm
- Water Content: 38%, Material: Polymacon 62%
- this listing is for 1 pair of lenses
- For wear during the daytime for up to one year
- 1 free case included
All contact lenses require perfect hygiene and care during the lens handling.
- Always wash your hands before touching the lenses. Don't touch your lenses if you have cream or lotion on your hands.
- Avoid getting makeup products onto the lens surface.
- Always use fresh solution when storing your lenses in a case. Never reuse solution from the previous day.
- Change the solution every 3-5 days even if you don't wear your lenses.
*The final look and color will vary based on your original eye color, complexion, make-up, lighting and other factors.
Please keep in mind that all major brands agree on the fact that is hard to determine what colors will work on each individual eyes as lenses differ quite dramatically on most eyes based on their hue. Even eyes of similar colors might experience completely different effect and resulting color due to individual’s eye color undertones.
There are many videos on youtube and IG showing how various colors might look and how they transform various eye colors. If you are buying color that you haven’t tried yet then we suggest reviewing these videos, so that you are fully aware of what to expect.
**Please make sure that your eye’s natural curve matches the base curve specified in this listing. This measurement is important for comfort.
Base curve of your contact lenses should match your eye’s natural curve as closely as possible to ensure a better fit when you are wearing your contact lenses and to prevent scratching and irritation.
***Everyone’s eyes are unique, so having a contact lens prescription ensures you have lenses which are comfortable and fit well.
The key details you’ll find on your contact lens prescription are:
- Details of the base curve which measures the curve of the lens to your eye (in mm)
- The diameter (width) of your lens (in mm)
- The strength of your prescription, listed as ‘power/sphere’ (in diopters)
Astigmatic wearers will need extra measurements of cylinder and axis. Presbyopic wearers will need the extra measurements of addition and dominant. This product can’t accommodate people with neither of conditions mentioned above.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023